Whatever your starting point P T Contractors Ltd is looking for reliable, practical people to contribute to the continued expansion of our successful business. We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers and hope that they want to work with our people above all others.
Our employees receive on the job health & safety and technical training to ensure that they have the competencies that are related to the needs of the business, in doing so we envisage that they are able to meet not only our customer’s needs but their own aspirations.
We compile an Annual Training Plan that includes every employee in the company to ensure that all training remains up to date. Individual progress within the company is reviewed every six months with input from the employee on the direction they would like their career to take.
P T Contractors Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.
Applicants should preferably send a completed Application Form and Full CV;
By Email – to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post – marked ‘Private & Confidential’ to: Human Resources, Unit 6, Imperial House, West Bay Road, Western Docks, Southampton, SO15 0RB
Or telephone to request an application form on 023 80736800.
Payroll / Accounts
Part time: Payroll/Accounts (3 Days a week)
Annual Salary: £26k – £28k pro rata
To start: end of May/beginning of June
- Proven experience of operating weekly and monthly payroll from input to payment
- Knowledge of pensions
- Highly proficient in computer skills and technology
- Knowledge and practice using accounting software, excel and year end procedures
- Answering phones
- Experience with tax and dealing with HMRC
- Accurate and meticulous in data entry
- Strong clerical, administrative and general office skills
- Ensuring employees of the organization are paid accurately and on time
- Distribute employee salary paychecks on time and accurately
- Maintain accurate records of payments made to employees
- Keep track of pay periods, hourly wages, salaries, overtime, sick days and vacation days of employees
- Liaise with the accounts department to ensure accurate information for payment
- Utilize computer software for data entry and accounts management
- File relevant reports and documents as needed
- Verify employee records and consult departments in the event of a discrepancy
- Alter tax status of employees where required
- Payment of weekly sub-contractors under CIS
See Job Advert on Total Jobs HERE
Site Supervisor (Foreman)
Please feel free to enquire for any other suitable opportunities