– Relocating Dreams Beds into approx. 8,000 sq ft of the existing demise and creating an additional unit in the remaining 4,000 sq. ft of floor space by the introduction of a new dividing wall and additional entrance for Unit G2 and new service door for unit G3.
– Installation of the new Unit G2 customer entrance door and create western elevation including new glazing and entrance feature. New paving to the front of entrance.
– New structural steel work to new entrance with new cladding and signage.
– New roofing constructed at the new entrance with new downpipes draining.
– New opening created for the 2.5mx2.5m roller shutter door and installation of additional fire escape.
– Installation of internal stud party and blockwork wall.
– New concrete floor slabs laid to new foundations and external flood lighting installed in carpark.
– Existing paving extended in front of new Unit G2 customer entrance along with drop kerbs and tactile paving.
– Ductwork and cabling for network to extend into the service intake location for Unit G3.