|CLIENT:||Hampshire County Council|
|START DATE:||July 2017|
|COMPLETION DATE:||September 2017|
– Protect the parts of the building unaffected by the works from dust and damage
– Remove existing glazing and cladding
– Install a VCL breather membrane and insulation
– Install new glazing and cladding
– Construct a play equipment store
– Removal and modification of fitted furniture internally locally.
– The stripping off of the old timber cladding and removal of the timber glazing and doors
– The installation of new timber studwork with associated membranes and insulation.
– The installation of new double glazed aluminium cladding and glazing.
– The installation of a silicone render cladding system. The refitting of the furniture.
– The construction of store including concrete base and jointing to the existing building