|CLIENT:||Southampton City Council|
Part of the Decent Neighbourhoods project being carried out by the Council on various estates across the City. All works carried out within a high density residential area in a major suburb of Southampton.
– Excavation of pathways & paved areas and replacing with new tarmac
and slabs including tactile, decorative etched paving & cobbles
– Demolition and removal of existing walls/drainage/shrubs/trees
– Construction of walls, steps, planters and flower beds for communal gardens. Installation of benches & boulders to communal garden areas, installation of street furniture – litter bins,
hand rails etc.
– Construction of brick built scooter stores
– Replacement of fencing
– Tree planting/pruning/removal and soft planting