|CLIENT:||Wokingham Borough Council|
|START DATE:||April 2016|
|COMPLETION DATE:||September 2016|
– Site Clearance
– Installation of Drains & Service Ducts
– Installation of Kerbs, Channels, Edgings and Kerb Block
– Resurfacing to Footways
– Sign Installation
Construction of a new greenway route from Commonfield Lane to Finchampstead Baptist Church, Finchampstead and associated work.
– Existing surfaces were dug out and replaced with either Type 3 stone, self-binding surfaces, and anti-skid surfacing.
– Installation of Greenways posts and monolith.
– Installation of signage and bollards.
– Installation of 1.2m high fence with rails at 300m centre with top rail. New timber posts, rail and 1.77m kissing gate.
– New timber edgings and route markers
– New road markings
– Kerb and edging installation with associated drainage works.