|CLIENT:||Associated British Ports|
– Installation of new reinforced Concrete Passenger walkway foundations.
– Decommissioning, Demolition of existing walkway structure and Foundation, making good external cladding and internal decoration of QEII Terminal once existing walkway removed
– Installation of 30 number 450mm x 16m deep reinforced augured Piles within 10m of Quayside.
– Diversion of quayside watermain inclusive of pressure testing and chlorination
– Installation of new drainage & associated catch pits
– Installation of Reinforced concrete running beam
– Supply and installation of new walkway running track – 90m in length.
– Reinforced concrete works to quay side
Works carried out while quayside operational, working closely with ABP Berth planning department.